BlinkLane Consulting is constantly looking for consultants who will assist our clients achieving organizational changes as part of a digital transformation.
You have a scientific degree (Masters) and you are “Tech Savvy”. You have relevant experience with IT challenges within organizations. You are up-to-date on the latest technological developments and are able to understand the impact these have on organizations and society. You also have analytical skills and problem solving skills, you can reason clearly and logically and you have an entrepreneurial mindset. You have an excellent command of both Dutch and English.
As a consultant you will work closely with colleagues on projects for large organizations. Examples of projects you will be working on are:
- Transforming traditional organizations into agile digital market leaders.
- Coaching teams using Agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
- Setting up corporate incubators aimed at realizing digital innovations.
- Developing and implementing new business models based on data.
- Organizing and coaching of data analytics teams.
- Realizing improvements in organizational structures, processes, behavior and leadership.
- Improving the management of large IT projects in the public and private sector.
A BlinkLane consultant is involved, motivated and willing to take responsibility. You are inspired to help clients with challenges that matter. In addition, you do not settle for standard solutions, but work together with a team to achieve innovative and customized solutions of the highest quality. You focus on recommendations that are actually implemented and help our clients to realize their ambitions.
If you are interested, please respond by sending your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consultant Digital Transformation
- Business Agility Consultant
- IT Management Consultant
- Consultant Innovation & Venturing
- Junior / Medior / Senior
- Relevant work experience
- Carry your own bags
- Scientific degree (Masters)