Terese Ingram (1981) is a consultant at BlinkLane. Terese has over 15 years’ experience in business operations and communication, working in both private and public sectors. Her primary focus is implementing best practices and managing organizational change resulting in clients being more efficient, as well as agile, in their ways of working. Terese leads process improvement initiatives by providing structure, re-engineering business processes and policies, and enabling effective communication. Her ability to identify drivers and/or inhibitors within individuals and organizations are key factors that complement her work to balance efficiency and agility. Terese serves as an advisor, coach, and trainer.
- Business operations
- Organizational change
- now BlinkLane Consulting
- 2014 – now Quattuor Group, Inc.
- 2010 – 2013 Quint Wellington Redwood USA
- 2004 – 2010 Muscular Dystrophy Association
- 2003 – 2004 Seminole County Government Engineering
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication at University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication and Sociology at University of Central Florida