Why is this traineeship interesting for you?
Are you looking for a challenging job to launch your career? Working as a consultant for BlinkLane might be what you have been waiting for! BlinkLane offers you a one-year traineeship (starting 1st of April 2018) where you continue to develop your entrepreneurial and your advisory skills and that prepares you to become a BlinkLane consultant.
Would you like to:
- Work in teams on the digital transformation of large organizations?
- Get the opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, in different sectors and disciplines?
- Support from partners and consultants who are experts in their area?
- Have a direct impact on our organization and its (international) future?
What does this traineeship offer you?
The BlinkLane Traineeship is a program for ambitious university graduates. During your traineeship, you will join a BlinkLane team on two challenging assignments, where the consultants help you to gain the necessary experience to become a BlinkLane consultant. You and your fellow trainees will follow an intensive training program in which BlinkLane consultants teach you about the BlinkLane areas of expertise: Scaling Agile, Digital Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, and Innovation & Growth. Additionally, you are stimulated to work on your personal development goals. BlinkLane will assign a mentor to each trainee. During the traineeship, BlinkLane prepares and trains you to become a BlinkLane consultant.
To summarize, we offer you:
- The opportunity to gain practical experience within organizations in the financial, public, high-tech, transport, IT or retail sectors;
- The opportunity to experience roles such as (junior) project manager, project management officer (PMO), Agile coach, business consultant or business analyst;
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through our comprehensive training program;
- The opportunity to join a group of awesome colleagues and participate in events like legendary parties, sports tournaments, trips abroad, and much more.
How can you become a trainee at BlinkLane?
Do you want to become a BlinkLane consultant? Our next traineeship starts at the 1st of April of 2018. Our application process consists of four rounds, spread out over two days:
- A selection based on your CV, university grades and a cover letter (Dutch or English) or a video showing your motivation to work at BlinkLane;
- Interviews with a BlinkLane consultant and one of our partners;
- An assessment including a cognitive ability test;
- A presentation about yourself for a group of our colleagues.
Selection days are planned on the 16th and 23th of February 2018. Make sure you send your application before the 11th of February 2018!