“Hard- and soft skills are both equally valued in our traineeship program. One moment we learn about IT hardware and data, the next moment about stakeholder management. I love the variety of our trainings and client projects” - Bronté, trainee
Are you looking for a challenging job to launch your career?
The BlinkLane Traineeship offers a one year program for ambitious university graduates. During the traineeship, you will join a team on two challenging assignments and follow an extensive training program consisting the following subjects: Scaling Agile, Innovation, Digital Management & Computer Science, Organizational change, Sourcing, Leadership and Consultancy skills. Additionally, with the support of a mentor you are stimulated to work on your personal development goals. After a successful completion of the traineeship, you will be offered a Consultancy position at BlinkLane.
Would you like to:
- Work in teams on the digital transformation of large organizations?
- Get the opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, in different sectors and disciplines?
- Get support from partners and consultants who are experts in their area?
- Have a direct impact on our organization and its (international) future?
BlinkLane is an advisory organization established in 2007. We help large organizations deal with strategic and organizational changes in a digital age. In particular, we work for most influential and well-known organizations in the world. Dynamic market conditions, new technologies and increasing consumer influence are just a few of today's forces. To remain competitive, organizations must be able to respond to changing circumstances faster and more effectively. Our support in this quest manifests in our focus areas: Strategic Flow, Scaling Agile and Continuous Innovation.
Do you want to become a BlinkLane consultant? Our next traineeship starts at the 1st of March of 2020.
Our application process is as follows:
- CV & cover letter (Dutch or English);
- Interviews with BlinkLane consultants (1), HR (2) and one of our partners (3);
- An assessment including a cognitive ability test;
- A presentation.
Are you interested? Please contact Letty Margry before the 14th of january 2020