"As a BlinkLane consultant we are strategists, advisors, facilitators and coaches at the same time. It's an incredibly rich variety of tasks." - Daniela Resch, consultant at BlinkLane.
BlinkLane is an advisory organization established in 2007. We help large organizations deal with strategic and organizational changes in a digital age. In particular, we work for the most influential and well-known organizations in the world. Dynamic market conditions, new technologies and increasing consumer influence are just a few of today’s forces. To remain competitive, organizations must be able to respond to changing circumstances faster and more effectively.
As transformation consultant you play a key role in end-to-end consulting assignments: from strategy to execution. In particular, you are able to help organizations successfully exploit evolving challenges in the digital age. At BlinkLane you will work closely with colleagues on projects for large organizations. Examples of projects you will be working on, are:
- Transforming traditional organizations into responsive digital market leaders;
- Help clients reach their goals through improving organizational processes, ways of working, behavior, and leadership;
- Realizing improvements on organizations’ IT delivery;
- Supporting an organization in establishing a consistent flow from strategy to execution (e.g. Lean Portfolio Management);
- Setting up practices and ways of working aimed at realizing continuous innovation;
- Reinventing organizational practices (HR, finance, portfolio management) to fit the needs of an adaptive organization.
“Wat ik aantrekkelijk vind, is dat we end-to-end consulting doen. Je werkt op dagelijkse basis met de klant samen aan de transformatie. Of je nu trainee, consultant, senior consultant of partner bent. Vanaf moment één heb je ook die verantwoordelijkheid. Niet alleen als analist, of het maken van slides, maar je bent bezig met echte organisatieverandering “on the ground”. – Liz Derks, consultant at BlinkLane.
- Visible impact: at BlinkLane we offer an ambitious working environment with short lines of communication. Our growth ambition ensures close involvement in the development of the organization and freedom for new ideas and own initiatives.
- It's all about the team! The BlinkLane team is young, professional, eager, diverse with an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, we are a real family and always have each other’s back. We organize events every year, such as sports events, drinks, parties around Christmas and the summer months, winter holidays, etc. We also organize various internal activities such as our Book Club and Debating Club.
- Personal development: within BlinkLane your “Lift”, or personal and professional development, is key. This leads to valuable diverse and training opportunities, depending on your growth ambitions.
“I love the culture at BlinkLane, the family-like atmosphere, collaboration and the entrepreneurial environment. It gives me a lot of energy!” – Christoph Johan Stettina, transformation lead at BlinkLane.
We are specifically looking for Dutch-speaking candidates with a completed academic education. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in consultancy assignments at large organizations. You have already gained some knowledge and experience with Agile principles and working methods;
- Strong analytical skills and an ambitious, persuasive attitude;
- Affinity with IT and digital transformation.
“BlinkLane is betrokken bij grootschalige digitale transformaties waarbij we vaak werken met technische mensen. Het is dan ook belangrijk dat je enige affiniteit hebt met technologie en IT, zodat je je kan inleven in hun context en ze effectief verder kan helpen.” – Priya Panday, consultant at BlinkLane.
Apply via the button below. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Marleen Werkhoven (HR Advisor) on +31 642779221. She is always open for a call or a coffee in our office.