Our clientele in the Netherlands and abroad is growing. Therefore, we are looking for consultants with 10+ years of experience in providing advice in transforming organizations or other transformational initiatives for large organizations.
As a Transformation Lead you play a key role in helping organizations successfully exploit evolving challenges in the digital age. Your experience in transformation consulting allows you to effectively lead assignments at our clients, as well as helping BlinkLane grow as a company. On the one hand through powerful program management, stakeholder-management, consulting, business development and account development. On the other hand, through competent management skills by helping and coaching other BlinkLane consultants in their professional and personal development.
In this role you will:
- Use your consulting skills & IT- and business knowledge to analyze and gain insights into key organizational challenges;
- Help organizations to reinvent and transform themselves into responsive digital leaders using Lean and Agile practices;
- Lead the effort to execute programs on organizational transformation, including vision and strategy definition, organizational design, process improvement, implementation and leadership engagement;
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive management and other influential individuals within client organizations;
- Help and mentor other consultants on the job and with their personal development;
- Support and actively search for new business opportunities; including opportunity identification, proposal development and delivering commercial pitches.
At BlinkLane we offer an inspiring environment that is highly ambitious and innovative, but on the other hand informal and committed. Your contribution makes a direct impact and your value is seen and appreciated. In addition, as we have the ambition to grow rapidly, we offer considerable growth opportunities (for example to become partner within a short time).
BlinkLane is an advisory organization established in 2007. We help large organizations deal with strategic and organizational changes in a digital age. In particular, we work for most influential and well-known organizations in the world. Dynamic market conditions, new technologies and increasing consumer influence are just a few of today's forces. To remain competitive, organizations must be able to respond to changing circumstances faster and more effectively. Our support in this quest manifests in our focus areas: Strategic Flow, Scaling Agile and Continuous Innovation.
The BlinkLane culture
You will be part of a motivated team in an open and friendly culture where direct communication and professionalism are considered key prerequisites for success. As colleagues, we value each other for who we are, and we build upon core values that unite us.
A BlinkLane consultant is committed, ambitious and keen to take on responsibility. You actively embrace the challenge to support clients in their most demanding issues.
What you offer
- Successfully completed an academic master’s degree;
- 10+ years of relevant consulting experience (for example as senior manager in a consulting firm, or as an experienced business process manager in a corporate environment);
- Experience with large-scale organizational transformation programs;
- Proven experience in managing organizational change;
- You easily adapt to a new environment and to people in different levels of the organization;
- Digital/IT savvy and beta-analytic;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English. German and/or French are also highly appreciated.
Please feel free to contact us. Easiest way is via Marleen Werkhoven.